Chicken is one of the favourite item in the diet of non-vegetarians. There are many chicken items listed in the menu of good hotels and restaurants like - Chicken tandoori, Chilly Chicken, Chicken kadai, Chicken 65, Butter Chicken etc.
Today we are going to make Chicken Dry Masala. It is simple and easy to cook. The chicken dry masala is good for those who want to eat dry chicken. It doesn't have the curry in it. Best for side food or a variety in the party to enjoy (more probably with alcohols).
Here is the Full Recipes of Chicken Dry Masala-
|2||Onion (medium size)||2|
|6||Coriander powder||1 and 1/2 tbsp|
|8||Turmeric powder||3/4 tbsp|
|10||Ginger Garlic Paste||1/2 tbsp|
|11||Garam Masala Powder||1 tbsp|
|11||Cumin Seed Powder||1/2 tbsp|
* As Per Your taste and requirements
^ For Garnish only
You can use Chicken masala as well.
Instructions for cooking Chicken Dry Masala
- First Chopped the Onions finely and cut the Tomatoes in very small pieces.
- Take the oil in pan, let it warm a bit then put onions first fry it little and then add the tomatoes. Saute well the mixture till the colour slightly changes. Then add ginger garlic paste and saute it more time in medium heat.
- When the mixture get little paste like or smell comes add the turmeric powder, chilly powder,coriander powder,cumin seed powder, garam masala powder and salt and mix well. Fry the mixture in medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the properly washed Chicken pieces to the pan with masalas. Fry in medium or dim heat. If the water appears let water washed off, cook till then. Checked the chicken cooked or not. If not possibly add some water and let it dry.
- While Chicken is getting boiled completely, kindly stir some time so it mix well with the masala. After Chicken get boiled completely, add some lemon juice to.
- Take few piece of onions, tomatoes, lemons and coriander leaves for garnish, serve hot!