Now the dynamic views permanent is permanent feature which will act as the template for blogger and there ill be seven type of view which blog user can view. This can be done by going to template design in blogger and choose the dynamic views. See How it look like.
Earlier Blogger had introduced the 6 different dynamic view which was viewed by blogurl/view (like http://rajeevkumarsinghblog.blogspot.com/view) after dynamic view enabled in setting. Today we have these views the dynamic views became available for permanent use for the blogger. There is no need to have type /view after the url and get the different gimp of dynamic views.
According to Google post this new look will load much faster about 40% more than the traditional style. With the uses of the new technology (AJAX, HTML5 and CSS3) this all was possible.
The most exited thing in the new views:
- Sorting by date, author, labels
- Addition of Google plus , twitter sharing and Facebook like
- Easy navigation
- All post will be visible at a time
- Classic (Gmail): A modern twist on a traditional template, with infinite scrolling and images that load as you go
- Flipcard (M loves M) - Your photos are tiled across the page and flip to reveal the post title
- Magazine (Advanced Style) - A clean, elegant editorial style layout
- Mosaic (Crosby’s Kitchen) - A mosaic mix of different sized images and text
- Sidebar (Blogger Buzz Blog) - An email inbox-like view with a reading page for quick scrolling and browsing
- Snapshot (Canelle et Vanille) - An interactive pinboard of your posts
- Timeslide (The Bleary-Eyed Father) - A horizontal view of your posts by time period
Google also announced that slowly they will make all the blog for the Google product as in Dynamic View with blogger starting it. They also admit more way of customizing the view will be coming soon.