|Welcome screen for Sidewiki|
Google Sidewiki had launched in 2009 but i had not got to know of it till i found that on my Google Dashboard today. I had no information of it before todday but I came to know and used it so here is a little experince over it.
Google Sidewiki is an extension for Chrome which allow us to share information to and also get information of any webpage. This is very good extension to share and gather information and comments. In early stage it was integrated with Google toolbar and only the browser you working with is able to see the comments but now it come to Gmail id, where all the information is added in Google server for that account as comment is posted.
Max of 9 entries marked with +9 sigh over the icon is shown as you hit the sidewiki on a particular website is shown along with the option for you at last to give an entry. You can find more by pressing next....
|The Max 9 entries shown in Sidewiki|
|Sharing the Entry made on Sidewiki toTwitter and Facebook|
|Information of use who made entry on Sidewiki|
|Sidewiki For Siteowner|
- If you are a blogger you will see the list of blogger as you making the entry with option to share on those blogger sites.
- The option as said in above can be bring any time by clicking on "My Blogs on Blogger"
- Sidewiki also provide the links to help you what to write as useful entry.
- This work only when you are signed to Google account
- At top you will have a button(after the name) which will allow you to write entry, link to your Google profile, Feedback and learn more to get more information.
- You can see you all entries either by option shown on mouse over to profile pic or going to Google dasboard
Go to here to install Google Sidewiki