World changes day by day!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Digital Love Story

1 comment


A typical Love letter......

You are my TVS SCOOTY (First Love) and also my AIWA (PURE PASSION) I always BPL (Believe in 



the best) but you are SANSUI (Better than best) You are MC  DOWELL'S (Mera number one) love LAO 


PALA (Made for one) I beleive in FRESHIA (Gorepan se jyade khoobsurti ka wada) and you are one of the


 most beautiful in this world. I think of you day and night. When you give me one and only Smile you are


DOMINO'S PIZZA (Delivering a Million of smile per day) for me. This is COLGATE ENERGY GEL 


(Seriously Fresh) feeling for me. I would like you to be my life partner. I know you are worried about your 


Father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER (The unshakeble) and also my Father who is CEAT (Born 


tough). But don't worry I am also FORD ICON (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are 


KELVINATOR (The coolest one). If they will say no we will run away and marry and PHILIPS


(Lets make think better). They feel MIRINDA (Jor ka jatka dhire se lage) and we Coca Cola (Jo chahe ho 


Jaye Coca cola enjoy). Trust in God who's always NOKIA (Connecting people) those who love each 


other. And we are Wills (Made for each Other). We will be HERO HONDA (Leading the way) of our love 


life. Then our life will BOLERO (Break free). Now HYUNDAI (we are listening) the song of love you must 


know that love is DAIRY MILK(The real taste of life), SATYAM ON LINE (Fun, fast easy), PARX 


(always comfortable) and also AMUL (The real taste of India) and for me life is HOME TRADE (Life 


means more) So never forget me. OK bye! I have written very little but PEPSI (Ye dil mange More) Bye, 


LG [Digitally yours]

1 comment :

  1. raviru.kumar@yahoo.comFri Oct 28, 07:23:00 PM GMT+5:30

    oh! truly digital but it more like ads not like of digital.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your comments