World changes day by day!

Friday, May 28, 2010

oh god wat d hell u doing???????

No comments
Mp lab was today external xam. I was reading all the programs quite time agos but still result remain same. I was unable to well in the lab. It was luck or bad luck that i show wrong way n teacher write executed............ I begning i got prog 1 so it was easy to do binary search n parity. I wrote the programms n then type on computer, first i type not in tasm directory first mistake not able to copy but having knowledge of dos so i copied it any way. Now it was time to get output as many try i remove the eroors in binary prog. But output remain same, then it was parity turn it too give me shock i was in deep trouble. At last i make binary search as linear search n show to ma'm but she bring fault not finding 5555 so i still hav to wait. There after i try alots then show up for 4444h as found she dail 5555 n output came, she write executed my heart fell little free. External was as usual khadush ask what is compiler n torture as i am a bihari. I want then to kill the bastard. With one done came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave Your comments